Cover sponsored by QA Training
Register today for a chance to win £1,000 towards cyber security training from QA
For more information about our cover sponsor visit: www.qa.com/cybersecurity
Register today for Networking+ for a chance to win £1,000 towards cyber security training from QA training
- Secure your issue every three months
- Free delivery for qualified subscribers
- Entry to monthly prize draws & special offers
For our 2013 Media pack click here
Advertisers March 2014
Want to advertise? Click here for media info
The networking people
Up and coming events
Out now March 2014
- Hackers target public Wi-Fi to steal corporate data
- Satellite-based VPN launch for UK business
- Newcastle to become one of the UK's first superconnected cities
- Plymouth University eliminates downtime with network monitoring
- HP and NEC partner for open standards SDN
If you want to read more register for your free copy today!
- Cyber security - The UK is suffering from a skills shortage when it comes to the expertise needed to fight cyber crime. RAHIEL NASIR finds out and looks at what’s being done about it.
- Real World Networks: With global markets and clients all now just milliseconds away, fast, reliable and resilient IT is crucial for organisations in the financial sector.
- Off-the-shelf: Some of the latest security systems and platforms to help you safeguard your network and IT assets.
- Network knowledge: BT to create new apprentice and graduate jobs
Key advertising partners
The following companies are key suppliers for fixed and wireless networks for the enterprise. Visit the websites and see how they can support your company for your networking requirements: